Thursday, October 20, 2011

WINDOW SHOPPING: Impact Thrift Hatboro


As some of you know already I live in an apartment and the problem of apartment living is lack of space. This is one of the reasons I don't do as many furniture make overs as I wish I could, simply because I have almost no room left for more furniture in my apartment, nor the place to work on them. However, I keep on seeing furnitures and objects at the consignment store my husband works at (Impact Thrift) that I wish I could bring home. So instead of bringing them home, I decided to at least take pictures of them and share these gems with you guys so that maybe someone who lives close by might find a home for them :) 

So here are this week's finds: 

Green Hutch


I'm not sure how I feel about this hutch. I feel like it has a lot of potential and something about it is so adorable, but at the same time, these black tiles just don't go with that green paint. If I were to buy it, I'd probably paint the wood part white, leave the current green and change the tiles. 

Adorable TV Stand



This stand does not need any make over! It's SO adorable! I fell in love as soon as I saw it! There are keys that come with it so you can open the glass doors too. I really want it but I'm not sure where I would put it in my apartment. This is the only thing I'm currently contemplating bringing home.

Vintage Headboard



My husband said this headboard was appraised and could be from as early as the 1920's. I love the vintage look! Now the creepy old lady on the emblem? Not so crazy about her, but hey, adds characteristic. I still think it looks very charming and elegant though.

Mosaic Lantern


Love the look, especially on a porch or garden. I'd probably spray paint the metal piece white though.

Cute Piano Bench


This guy could use a new paint color and new fabric, but it's only 10 bucks!

Vintage Lamp


Love the look of this lamp with the fringes and the old books. So "Withering Heights" :)

Comfy Pretty Chair


This too wouldn't even need a make over. Maybe just some cleaning. It looks very nice the way it is right now. 

So anyway, these are some of my finds this week. It's amazing how many beautiful things you can find at consignment shops, not only this one. Especially if you are into vintage style. But even if you are not, they have some newer looking stuff too, like this bedroom set: 


So this was my window shopping for this week. These were all there yesterday so if you live nearby you might be able to grab one of them. 

I just can't wait until I have a house and lots of room for furniture make over! :)

xoxo
**Update: I bought the pretty TV stand!! Yay!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Can't wait to read it! :)