Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY PAPER ROSES


Today I decided to do something relaxing and fun.. I was looking through my Pinterest (since I have quite a few projects there I want to work on) when I decided to do the DIY paper roses tutorial from Dozi. I would have never thought it was so easy and simple, but all you have to do is cut a spiral, on a piece of paper, fold it and voila, there's your rose! I used some tape at the ends to keep them from opening too much but looked pretty cute!

I then went outside and cut some branches and after applying a few drops of hot glue here and there, I had made myself a little bouquet of roses. I love it!!




PS: The background wallpaper is from a bookshelf I just finished re-purposing. Once I de-clutter my room, I'll take the before and after pictures and post here ;)

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Can't wait to read it! :)