Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TIFFANY'S INSPIRED CUPCAKES




So in my last post, I talked about the invitations I made for my best friend's bridal shower. Here you will see the favors I also made.

I wanted something that matched the colors of her wedding and at the same time was original. I knew I wanted to make cupcakes, but I wasn't quite sure how to present. After
browsing the internet for quite sometimes, I found the "Tiffany's Box" idea.

What I did is I bought plain boxes and favor rings at Michaels, as well
as blue paper (the closes to the Tiffany's blue I could find), then printed their names in a similar Tiffany's font onto the blue paper. I then glued the paper around the boxes, tied a white ribbon around it and put the cupcakes inside. Here's how the cupcake looked:



Photos by Joy Feerrar


Everyone simply loved them. Just make sure the guests don't eat the ring by accident! :)

Oh and by the way, it's a cute way to propose too!

xoxo