Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DIY BRIDAL SHOWER INVITATIONS




It's been a while since I last posted here, but that does not mean I haven't been inspired in these last months. So let's catch up, shall we?


I will start with a Bridal Shower invitation I did for my best friend's shower.


I made the design using Photoshop and the pattern I downloaded from a design website. If you google "envelope pattern" you can find many different sizes.
Instead of using boring white envelopes, I decided to print a template with the same pattern matching the invitation, cut and fold them.


It was a lot of work, especially because each one of them had customized addresses so I had to print one by one.

I printed the invitation on a pearl metallic cardstock paper. By the way, I highly recommend www.paperandmore.com. Their prices are great, they ship fast and customer service is wonderful.


invitation2

I received many compliments with these invitations. They were definitely worth all the work!

xoxo