Friday, September 30, 2011

CLOCK AND CAMEOS


I know I probably said this before, but I consider myself very lucky for having a husband who works at a Thrift Store. I can't count how many times I've seen furniture at his store I wanted to re-purpose, but unfortunately, at least for now, I can't buy every single one due to the sheer fact I would not have a place where to store them. I keep telling myself, once we buy a house that has a garage, that will be my storage/DIY space. I just can't wait. 

Anyway, back to my findings of the week. 

I found this clock that looks somewhat handmade. But something about it screams "PICK ME! SAVE ME!". I didn't buy it the first say I saw it, but I told myself if I went there and it was still at the store, I would get it, if of course was reasonably priced. Turns out I went back and there it was, sitting at the corner all sad and left out. And the best of all, it was just priced at $5. I bought instantly and asked by hubby to load it in our SUV. Now it still in my living room, waiting for its makeover. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with it thought. I definitely have plans to give it some attention sometime in October :)

My second find were these very cute Cameos. I don't know why but all of a sudden I started with this Cameo obsession. I'm starting a collections. They are not real, but still adorable! I found them also at by husband's store. 


I'm definitely going to be adding pictures of these to my Instagram account. 

xoxo